Closing the Design Gaps
Vyzor was founded by Electronics Industry experts who have been providing the leading solution for accelerating transition of Electronic product designs into manufacturing for over two decades.
We’ve seen companies continuously struggle to reduce design errors and shorten design times, but fail, primarily due to the lack of continuous multi-domain expertise available throughout the design flow. Decisions made early in the design process without insights into the design consequences are ultimately the primary root cause of these errors.
This is why we are developing a disruptive AI-based cloud solution, which will provide analytics-driven multi-domain knowledge throughout the design cycle, subsequently minimizing product development cycle time while delivering a product which fully meets specifications.
Which challenges are we looking to address?
• Digital Continuity - The existing design process is siloed, using multiple different engineering and authoring tools, lacking digital continuity. Decisions made in early stages of the design have significant impact on later stages, potentially resulting in the need for multiple design iterations.
• Cross Domain Impact Analysis - Today’s engineers are domain-specific experts – they know more about their specific domain, but in a lot of cases, less about the impact of their actions on the rest of the process.
• Holistic Inclusion - Design process flows today incorporate third-party service providers, who may not be involved in early stages of the design (e.g. product definition, functional definition, logic design) but provide critical product realization (e.g. PCB layout) services later on, where changes to the design are very costly in both time and resources.
• Early Analytics - Traditional Manufacturability validation is a “pass/fail” check done late in the process, after all design decisions have already been made, potentially causing a reset in the design process.
Our solution: Autonomous Design Advisor (ADA)
Real-time, AI-powered advisor for the design and realization of electronic systems, with the focus on the manufacturability, sustainability and reliability of the product.
ADA starts to work as soon as product specifications are created, leveraging the principles of Model-Based Design:
• Integrated Design Flow - Product Requirements drive the design process
• Model Driven Analysis - Comprehensive models are generated, reflecting the multi-domain aspects of the design – components, connectivity, stackup, placement, routing, assembly, sourcing, etc.
•Impact of Decisions - Design decision continuously trigger re-evaluation of the data from a cross-functional perspective
• Consequence Analysis - Decision consequences are highlighted to the user, allowing for changes to be made early, long before they can impact design time and cost.
• Constraint Generation - Users can automatically create design constraints for downstream stages based on the insights provided by ADA.